Compliance training updated for the 2019 Training Season, developed specifically for the insurance industry, by the insurance industry!
First Consulting offers online customizable training for any size company and individuals. Training is available for all insurance companies: Life, Annuity, Health, Property, Casualty, and Life Settlement.
This training is designed for underwriters, call center personnel, claims handlers and other integral departments that work with customers and their data including third-party administrators (TPAs) who perform those functions.
- Anti-Fraud (Meets CT Senior Financial Exploitation Requirements)
- AML (Anti-Money Laundering)
- OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)
Here’s what’s new for the 2019 training season:
- No increase to course costs
- Expanded coverage of important concepts
- Updated cases and examples
- Updated red flags
- Bite-sized modules designed for learning at any pace
- Click here to learn more about the specific details of each course.
We continue to offer:
- Content that meets state and/or federal training requirements*
- Easy to use online portal available 24/7
- Automated reminders to encourage timely completion
- Audit-compliant tracking reports
- Red Flag download for reference after completion
- Help desk available during business hours
* Note that this training meets only a portion of the full 4.5 hours of Anti-Fraud training required by NJ for new staff. It is designed to meet the full requirement for subsequent years.
Contact Us today for additional information or to arrange for a free preview.
Note, that this online training is expressly intended for employees of insurance companies such as underwriters, call center personnel, claims handlers and other integral personnel. It is not intended for Special Investigative Unit (SIU) members, agents or registered representatives of the insurance company, and does not qualify for continuing education credits. Additional company unique training may also be required.